In order to gauge the performance of your predictive maintenance program and improve compliance, it’s important to measure results that influence KPIs. Using asset health and performance dashboards, TRAKKA shows condition data from operational to component level, in order to quickly and easily track performance.
The TRAKKA Asset Health Dashboard displays live data that allows users to track performance while quickly and easily alerting to potential issues. This value-added functionality is yet another way to view the health of your assets and can be reached from any web-enabled device.
You can measure the economic impact of each maintenance decision using the TRAKKA financial tracking system. You have access to quantifiable data on breakdown avoiding savings, including parts and downtime, along with component life extension savings. In addition, employees can log in and immediately understand how equipment health has improved over time, and the economic significance thereof.
To help your team manage asset health remotely, they can easily access, understand, and act on equipment’s condition, anytime, anywhere with DINGO’s TRAKKA Asset Health Manager APP. Equipment operators can view equipment health, recommended course of action and then track its progress through issue resolution, all from their mobile device.
A major gold miner partners with DINGO to implement an enterprise-level Asset Health program
DINGO has been working with one of the world’s leading gold miners to develop a holistic, enterprise-level Asset Health solution for its global operations. This practical and proven program is built on a foundation of trust and collaboration, a mindset of continuous improvement, and the delivery of real-world results.
- Extracting full value from condition monitoring data
- Increased level of standardization, structure and focus
- Predictive maintenance software enables teams to identify impending issues and proactively resolve them
- Decision-making guided by unbiased, third-party experts using an OEM independent decision platform
- Increase in planned maintenance and improved asset availability
- Global performance Insights across operations, OEMs, and equipment improve decision-making
- Ability to capitalize on centralized expertise
- Data-driven confidence to extend equipment life
- Greater planning and maintenance staff efficiencies
Implement Predictive Maintenance at Your Operation
For more than 30 years, DINGO has provided predictive maintenance solutions to asset-intensive industries. We combine maintenance expertise with industry-leading technology to help implement solutions that continuously improve asset health and performance.
For more information, contact a DINGO expert.