Condition Based Component Change / Component Life Extension Mode
The Condition Based Component Change module requires subscription to both the Condition Intelligence® Expert Analysis module and the Breakdown Avoidance Module as these modules form the basis for a successful implementation of a Condition Based Component Change program.
Key features of this program include:
- Component Life Management Tool
- Component Life Process Mapping
- Evaluation of Component Condition
- Change Components Based on Condition
- Extend Component Life
- Monthly Component-Life Meetings
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Measures
One of the most important aspects to the Condition Based Component Change program is the role the Condition Intelligence® Expert Analysts play.
- Proactively evaluate components approaching scheduled replacement and perform detailed analysis of their condition and the financial impact of continuing to run the components past average life.
- Monthly evaluation of component condition, based on available data, including:
- Assessment of each component scheduled for replacement;
- Recommendation for additional inspections or tests before determining to extend the component's life;
- Recommendation on whether to keep running the component or change it;
- Basic financial risk/reward calculation, based on continuing to run the component.